Latest Covid-19 Update for The Avenue Hair Studio
We are closed during Level 3 but hope to re-open our doors soon and start to see you all again. When we move to Level 2 we are under health restrictions on how we must operate, and we will be following these very strictly. We ask that you please respect these rules and be patient as work our way through this.
We will be increasing our hours in the interim to help work through the backlog of clients.
We are working very hard to make contact with all our clients that had an appointment during lockdown to help reschedule a new appointment. We would like to ask that if you have not yet heard from us, please contact us by giving us a call 094247522, sending us an email, making a new booking online or message us via Facebook or Instagram.
The new restrictions of level 2 mean we can not have more than 4 senior stylists working in the salon at one time so we will be working with a new roster to make this work.
- When you arrive at your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car until you get a text message from us to say we are ready for you to come in.
- Our team will be wearing masks and our understanding is gloves too. As more guidelines are available from our New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers becomes available we will be adhering to it all.
- Clients will receive a text message confirming their appointment the day before, as usual, this will include a link to a short video outlining how things will operate in the salon as outlined in the newsletter, please have a watch.
- Unfortunately, there will be no magazines in the salon but free wifi will be available.
- We are not able to serve beverages for the time being too so please feel free to bring your own beverage or support our local cafes on your way to your appointment.
- We would like to minimise the use of our bathroom to our clients as much as possible. Clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival in our bathroom.
- If you wear a jacket to your appointment please could you bring a bag that you can put this in as we will not be using the coat rack for the time being.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use in the salon for everybody. We are encouraging you to wear a mask for your appointment but this is not compulsory.
- We will be checking to make sure we have your current details to help us with contact tracing.
- We will be trying to see you out in your chairs instead of the reception desk at the end of your appointment.
- We ask that you turn up for your appointment on time and not early and to also come on your own as we have restrictions on how many people can be in the salon at one time.